More and more women are discovering that so-called polycystic ovarian abnormalities, such as acne, acne, hypertrophy, and infertility, are known as PCOS.Diagnosis is already a success, and you can do the most for yourself: lifestyle and diet! Zsuzsa Bajor, a dietitian for the Kitchen of Angels, gives you some tips for this. In PCOS, there is a very common case of hormone-related patients who have every tenth pregnancy. In their development, they attribute a crucial role to hereditary and environmental factors, as well as to lifestyle. Increased men's hormone levels cause irregular menstruation and conceptional difficulties tьnetek it is common, as well as abnormal acne training on the face, chest or even the abdomen on the face, but it can be characterized by excessive hair growth on the face and body, severe - even strange and hairy.
Women are often the cause of hormone dysfunction in excessively large amounts of adipose tissue. A very common feature of PCOS is insulin resistance, which can affect up to sixty-seventy percent of patients, almost independently of body weight. This symptom significantly affects your treatment.
What's up to youAdequate diet, regular exercise (sweating for at least 30 to 40 minutes a day, intense exercise), and slow, long-term weight loss all help to maintain optimal insulin levels, which can reduce the it also reduces the risk of developing diabetes and long-term diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
PCOS - The basic principle of getting startedThe diet is based on the principles of healthy eating, but due to insulin resistance, dietary guidelines for people with diabetes should also be taken into account.
1. Low GI
- Always look for high fiber raw materials because fiber slows down the absorption of carbohydrates.
- Eat lots of legumes, cauliflower, carob, broccoli, spinach and kale.
- Grain only with caution and martyrs! Use whole wholemeal flour, such as brown flour, rye flour and bread made from these;
- Avoiding high sugars in fruits: you should only eat rarely and little of bananas, vines, dried fruits, dates, and dried fruits
- The long cooking time changes the structure of the food and can increase the GI value. Choose shorter cooking techniques, such as blanching, roasting, steaming, and leave the greens crunchier.
- In addition to carbohydrates (greens, cereals), fat and protein (meats, dairy products, eggs) also slow down absorption.
- The consumption of sour foods also lowers the GI value of food consumed together because the acidic environment in the stomach slows the intake of nutrients.
- Instead of sugar, honey and herbal syrups, you have sweetened with natural herbal infusions, such as stevia, which generally do not cause your blood sugar to rise.
2. So you can reduce your fat content!
3. Eat often, little!
4. VarietyBecome more versatile and skip the diets, fasts, as it may make it harder for your body to store vitamins and minerals in the right amounts. It improves insulin sensitivity, so calcium, zinc and magnesium can be effective. Make sure you always have enough!
Cribs can also helpThere are also herbal remedies in nature that can alleviate some of the PCOS symptoms, but they can only be used under medical supervision. For example, it can be a good replacement for menstrual menstruation, restoring normal menstrual cycles, and fertility problems. The fruit of the American Diarrhea can reduce hormone acne breakouts, excessive hair growth and male pattern hair loss. And goatmeat has been shown to increase the insulin sensitivity of cells in the body.Other important articles related to polycystic ovarian syndrome include:
- Ovarian cyst - It is always discovered too much
- Insulin resistance - if the baby does not come
- Cysts in the ovaries
- So, if you have a PCOS