Nowadays, the baby comes first and foremost with couples. Here are some tips to help you keep your baby-friendly party going!
7 super productivity tips
1. Eat HealthyWhatever you say, what's going on in your coverage during this time period is extremely important - call Parents.com. Pay attention to the proper intake of iron, zinc, vitamin C, E, and D - these have been linked to a lack of a longer menstrual cycle (resulting in less frequent ovulation) and increased risk of nausea. Already in the planning period you can start taking a pregnant vitamin. Of course, protein intake is also important, so regularly eat legumes (beans, chickpeas, peas, etc.), fish, lean meat and eggs.
2. Just be careful with alcohol and coffeeSeveral studies have confirmed that it is alcohol csцkkentheti the chance of becoming pregnant in women (and has a damaging effect on the developing fetus). Alcohol destroys estrogen production, which can make it difficult for women to grow. Of course, if you sometimes bring yourself a glass of wine for dinner, it is not the end of the world, and you will not be bereft of it.It is important to say thattoo much caffeine it has little effect on conception because, like alcohol, it influences estrogen levels in the body, which can affect how quickly a baby comes along. This is not to be taken seriously, but if you really want to keep a sweet baby in your arms first, stop with 200 mg of caffeine per day (which is equivalent to 2 cups of compress).
3. Learn your cycle
4. Avoid cross-examination
5. Reload stress and overuse many sports!Stress too has an impact on fertility. In a study, American experts measured 501 pairs over a year who measured stress levels of alpha-amylase in their nipples and found that women who were 29 and under those for whom this level was low. According to experts, stress, like exercise, has a negative impact on healthy hormone production, making the menstrual cycle less predictable. Learn to meditate, go jogging, or go for a massage regularly - the key is to have a relaxed and balanced lifestyle during this period.
6. Take care of your couple's lifestyle as wellUnfortunately, it is not enough for you to live an exemplary healthy life, for your pair to smoke, to regularly look at the bottom of the glass and not to go away. These things can have an effect on sperm motility. Research has shown that smoking and alcohol also increase the chances of developing chromosomal aberrations. It is also important for your couple to have a daily diet of foods rich in vitamin E, C and selenium, which are indispensable to the presence of healthy sperm. some multivitamin as well as taking pills. "It takes almost three months for a new sperm to be created, so men didn't even have to think ahead," says dr. SOULES.
7. Don't blame yourself!Half of the couples asked said they were sorry for the baby project. However, fertility problems are far more common than we might think. One in eight will have to face it. But there's no point in whipping yourself for something you can't do. "You can hardly cause yourself infertility. Of course, there are some things that are better to avoid, but there are a lot of unhealthy couples who just have a baby." , two or ten years ago, they would have faced the same difficulties. "So one thing is, don't blame yourself!"
- Why do most babies get pregnant in December?
- Ovulation test: where can I get it and how much does it cost?
- Are you getting pregnant? These herbs can help