One in four children are overweight, age-dependent commute results, and their back muscles are extremely poor. At the same time, their overall fitness is better than in the past.Overall, the fitness of children is more favorableThe latter is attributed to the five weekly physical education study of the Hungarian Student Sports Association by processing the results of the NETFIT testers, which is based on the fitness data of the 2016/2017 school year. every fourth child struggles to afford itas their age increases, a deteriorating tendency can be observed A high-speed pendulum results and they have a worryingly weak back. At the same time, it can be deduced that the weekly physical education Significantly more favorable fitness to show off.
What is NETFIT Measurement?In 2016/2017. For the third time, teachers and physical education teachers have completed the NETFIT, developed in the schools by the Hungarian Student Sports Federation, which is uniformly applied in the Hungarian school system. NETFIT 9-Dimensional Assistance characterizes students' fitness status in 4 profiles, including fitness, musculoskeletal fitness, flexibility, and body composition and nutrition. Based on the results achieved, students can be placed in three zones. Ideally, the health zone, or in the worst case, the "developmental" or "advanced developmental" zones. 5-12. is studying the fitness of undergraduate students, and the latest data presented is the 2016/2017. summarizes the results of tests conducted in. The survey now has 2713 institutions 662,501 diбkja (342,531 children and 319,970 girls) took part. 17,724 educators assisted in performing the tests and recording the data.
Based on the analysis, the relevant conclusions are:
- Available for 5 weekly physical education sessions improved fitness resultsand through this the state of health
- THE daily physical education in connection with the introduction of the ascending system in 2014/2015. 8th and 12th year students continue with 2-3 lessons per week, but in 2016/2017. 8th and 12th year students also attended physical education classes 5 times a week. After comparing their results, the following are the relevant conclusions:
- The first - 2014/2015. Teaching - Measuring trend in most areas.
- Customers who take part in daily physical education have a 11-20% reduction in the red zone rate compared to the former.
- Significantly improved the ability of students with overweight problems. This is evidenced by the fact that the ratio of pre-health students to the pendulum test was 37% better than that of the previous system.
- It is a bad thing, however, that in both groups the normal body mass index (BMI) the proportion of overpopulated students has increased (relative growth of 6-15%).
- The more favorable values also appear in tests of muscular strength, with an average of approximately 6-8% relative externality.
1. Most students have worryingly weak backbacks
2. The ratio of over- and under-enrolled students further deteriorated
County, Regional Offices
Not only does the summary of NETFIT's measured results present the test results nationally, but it also examines regional (county, regional) characteristics. Similarly to the previous years, the students of the Central-Hungary region continue to perform in the best proportion in the tests, while in the Northern Hungary the least. In terms of county rankings, the top three health rankings are in Budapest (75.3%), Komárom-Esztergom (73.3%) and Vas counties (73.2%), while the list is ranked last in Nograd (67.7%), Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg (68.7%) and Somogy County (69.4%) Comparison of the data measured in the NETFIT program should be borne in mind that the level of health in the , athletic leadership. In the latter case, the socio-cultural situation of the family, their income conditions and the level of livelihood of each of the municipal sports services can have a significant impact on the fitness of young people. County and area values are the most representative of these socio-economic differences.
What does the Hungarian Student Sports Association do to improve results?
What can the school do?
2. Extensive Sports Programs and Initiatives: Everyday physical education is a good basis for providing kids with daily physical activity, but it is also important to provide schools with more exercise programs beyond the classroom.
3. Further training: It is also of paramount importance that schools support the professional development of educators to ensure quality physical education and school sports activities. The ever-expanding free advanced training of MDSZ also provides opportunities for professional development over time. In 2018, SpongeBob, School Volleyball, and Judo School Education are all opportunities for educators to gain certification.
What can a baby do?1. Monitor your child's fitness! It is important that in addition to monitoring the educational outcomes of the child, families should also pay due attention to changes in the health of their students. In addition to discussing with PE teachers, NETFIT's IT system, where fitness data can be accessed from every child, from a class, is a big help.
2. Let's show an example! Home-made samples define our lifestyles, so it's important that the parent shows you an exemplary lifestyle. With the positive benefits of athletic or even low intensity exercise family programs (like gardening), we can contribute to our child's need for regular exercise.
3. Regular Exercise - Improved Mental Performance: Numerous scientific results, professional experience, and opinion demonstrate that a child's regular exercise also has a positive effect on his or her mental capacity. We do not have to worry about our children being tired of physical fatigue, the amount of oxygen that gets into our brain during exercise and sports, we can concentrate more, our brain will be better.Related articles in this topic:
- The child will be smarter when he moves
- I want to improve my children's fitness with a health booklet
- We are the most demanding in Europe, one in four children