Are you trying to give birth to your baby naturally? Then, here are a few tips to help you do it the best!
7 Tips to Have a Natural BirthNatural vaginal birth a 85% of women an entirely valid goal. 15% of the remainder require physicians to intervene because of their various complications, the fetus and / or the risk to the mother. Regardless, if you start out with her wanting a natural birth, you have all the chances, especially if you follow the tips below.
1. ThrillLook for one parenting course, where you can practice a variety of natural pain management techniques (eg, breathing, sleep hypnosis). Hospitals also hold engaging conversations, but they may not be informed enough, especially if the hospital has a high proportion of cones.
2. Choose a baby who specializes in natural birth
3. Keep your weight downBirth is usually easier and hassle-free when the mom not excessive, therefore, pay attention to healthy eating and exercise, but also to exercise during pregnancy.
4. Make your goal less interference possibleFor women who want less intervention during pregnancy, there is a similar goal in the midst of childbirth. Unless you have a particular health concern, you do not need to complete all optional exams. Of course, there are obligations that every little baby needs to fulfill, but the rest you may decide not to ask.
5. Don't rush into the city at onceAt home, you can sit in the bathtub, take a walk, eat or drink if you feel like it. If the butterflies persist less than five minutes change each other and get stronger, call the doc. You can start packing according to great currency. However, if you are less frequent, you will be better off staying at home. If you run into the hospital, they may be home, or worse, indoors, with a good chance they also intervene.
6. Live with the power of waterBaths, showers and baby pools are super "tools" that can help you reduce your pain all day long. Spend so much time vнzbenas much as you can (of course, only if you don't mind).
7. Use what you have learnedApply what you learned there when you are ready for a birthing ceremony! Breathe, meditate, relax, move, change positions, ask for a massage, listen to music - these are all great ways to relax in the beans, and finally give birth to the baby on the vagina.
- Plan Your Birth!
- The doll's 12 tips for easy birth control
- 4 steps to the beautiful birth