It is a memorable, joyful moment when our baby is ready to take the first steps of his or her life. However, along with boundless pride and happiness, there are also queries and doubts about what you should be typing right now.
What shoes should we choose?
Dr. Zoltбn Kumrendi a specialist in pediatric care who is a chief physician and musculoskeletal rehabilitation specialist at Heim Paul Children's Hospital.
1. When should your baby wear shoes?Many people think that special training shoes for a child are completely unnecessary, only to "push them forward" to get more sales. However, others think that it is the best choice when it comes to 100% baby development. Who is right? When the little one is just about to start, and one of the stars bounces along the wardrobes to the other, it's not worth putting on shoes. In such cases, it would be ideal if the sole of the pouffe was in contact with the smooth ground and there was nothing between them. Padded socks are good because they are considered almost the same as foot leather, but I find great shoes and dogs professionally superfluous. In my opinion, they are more social shoeshowever, they are not suitable for longer walks. If the baby is approx. he has been walking steadily for a month, and he travels daily on hard surfaces, and he can come with shoes that have the most important feature of keeping the heels on two sides. It is not the high-haired cow, but the shoe's high, it's a good idea to press this to see if it's hard enough to hold. That is, rubber boots, canvas sneakers, back padded shoes, flip flops are not an option.
2. Is it normal if my child's ankle is inside?
3. When do we talk about dinner?
4. In the field
5. How hard should the sole of the shoes be?
6. Can I give the child shoes that are good for me?A shoestring can also be good if, statically, it has no problem trampling on the high. At this age, these toes still do not push the sole so much. Luckily for a good heeled child, a badly chosen shoe will not always be a problem, but it may be three to four years old that he will have a flabby foot and will permanently ask to be massaged. In this case, it is worth consulting a specialist.
7. Inside Turn Foot Problem?There are many kids who turn their ankles inside the ankle because they kept it inside. That's what's out there. However, there are children who also seem to have their feet turned inward, but this is caused by the shortness of the insoles on the inside. There it is special shoes, with one to two months of treatment, can be perfectly adjusted for a lifetime. However, this requires that if the baby turns inside the foot, he or she should be checked by a specialist after birth.+ 1 What do I do if I see a kid being weird, springy - or tiptoe - so his heels hardly touch the ground?
If the child is able to walk around the corner, it can be considered normal. In this case, it can be assisted by movement therapy. However, it can also be caused by Achilles' shortness, so it is better to show it to a specialist.
The ideal baby bootie cow:- it should have a smooth sole and no insole
- Keep the corners well on the side
- who needs to be supinated
- leave approx. foot-1 inch for the toes
- as much as possible leather, for the sake of stability. The car is more like a caravan.IMPORTANT! Always buy shoes for the baby, not over the internet.These articles may also be of interest to you:
- What's your kid's shoe?
- When to give baby shoes first?
- Wear shoes for the cushion