Many parents worry that their child plays too much on the machine. When to worry and when is it unnecessary?There are three things that make a child addicted to virtual gamesNir Eyal an article published in Psychology Today deals with the issue of video games, that is, when a parent has to worry about their child being addicted, he or she is actually much more profound. Divany.hu summed up the matter. Usually, we use the term addictively, since addiction means losing control, we can't resist action. Parents are often worried that the child is more likely to use the machine rather than to study, to teach or to do housework - but this is not a new phenomenon; busy instead of naming your house - call attention Eyal.The question is what attracts kids to video games, what makes it difficult for them to run. There is a theory that ъn. Predetermination theorythat shows what motivates people. The theory is about the intrinsic motivational factors that, without any external reinforcement, drive people to do something. Simply because they are good, balanced, the theory is that there are three things in life:
- the kompetenciaйrzйsnek that is, you have to feel that you are doing something, developing, gaining knowledge
- the autonуmiбnak - the guard is free to decide
- And a kapcsolуdбsnak - I have to feel that I am important to others, and others are important to me.
- Up to 1 hour of screen time per day makes the child emotionally unstable
- Digital dolls: we know nothing about them
- "How does a screen affect a child like a drug" - says a specialist