Breastfeeding Happiness and Death - Unless you have to deal with a series of difficulties every day. Specifically, more or less painful nipples can test a mother's ability to perform.
SzoptatбsSurprisingly powerful as the newborn sucks! Anyone who has never put a baby on her breast is completely systemic. Бm it should not be painfulbecause the baby's mouth, breastfeeding, and breast, as well as the shape of the nipple, are exactly as they should be. At least in the majority of cases. I had to add this quickly, as many mothers (myself included) feel the pain of breastfeeding in the first few days or weeks. Is that okay? Are you tired of breastfeeding? Unfortunately, you cannot give a straightforward and quick answer to these legitimate questions, except perhaps the first one: of course you are not okay if you are fat. The most important thing is to look for the causes, because the nipple is always sensitive, wounding you have your comment, and most of all it heals. Now let's list only the most common ones.
1. Sensitive breasts
2. Bad breastfeeding
3. Slack language
4. Flat or inside nippleNeither is a barrier to breastfeeding, but it may be more difficult to find a good breastfeeding routine, and wounds may be more common. Don't start with bimbo, because it has great currency that we can do it anyway! Cum and dummy make it harder for the baby because the nipple is very different and he has to learn how to suck it. It can help with a little headbust, because it highlights the nipple, starts the milk, and makes it easier for you to get newborns. The internal rotation of the bimbo is characterized by a crater-like wound, which is caused by the rupture of the adherent mid-leaf, which is due to the process of the outward rotation. I assure you that, with mild, frequent breastfeeding, it will heal in two to three weeks. The most common problem with flat bimbo is the run-up, which stems from the fact that the bimbo does not succeed in catching the baby, but starts to call it elsewhere. Practice makes the master, so it is not advisable to pause breastfeeding, because it will only delay the weaning period.
5. Badly adjusted breast
7. Problem with the babyOccasionally, the mouths of infants are smaller or larger for anatomical abnormalities cause the wound: for example, the tongue is too short or too long, the palate can be as deep as if we had pressed our fingertip (gothic palate). Generally, these problems lose weight as they grow, causing less and less pain. Transient lack of oxygen may result in the formation of liposuction, causing the baby to "bite" with toothless gums. This gymnastics can help.
8. HabsAlways be rushed when catching! The baby may be accidentally, sadly, or not (for example, if it bothers you to talk while breastfeeding) rбharaphat the bimbo. If you breastfeed, you can't bite. Always keep your eyes on you until you are used to being careful about your sharp little weapons!
What should we not do?
- Do not rub the nipple with a turntable or toothbrush during pregnancy! This is a simple bounty and does not preclude any subsequent wounding.
- Do not stop breastfeeding, it can only multiply the problems.
- Wounding and superinfection do not justify suspending breastfeeding. It does not matter to the baby if the breast milk is mixed with blood.
- Products that cause nipple irritation are NOT suitable for wounding and superinfection, so they are unnecessary to use, as they can displace the Montgomery glands. These tiny brown patchy-like glands produce a natural balm that softens the nipple. In the event of an infection, it is the responsibility of the physician to prescribe an ointment containing an antibiotic or antifungal agent. These can be washed with warm water before breastfeeding.
- No nipple pads or other insulating layers should be placed on a nipple that is fast. It is important that the brine ventilates and does not get caught.
- Do not use jute or alcohol disinfectant on the brittle nipple!
- Do not wash the bud with soap! In the case of fungal infections, soapy washing may be warranted, and it is also best to leave the breast milk on top.
- Do not use a rinse aid for clothes that are applied to the nipple. Allergies can cause dermatitis!
- Do not push the nipple out of the baby's mouth, first push the little finger between the little one!